Upper class living
in the bavarian quarter
SALZBURGER STRASSE 11 10825 Berlin
from 2.150,00 €/ SQMplus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
50 SQM - 179 SQM
Love for detail.
Magnificent entrée, stucco façade with projecting alcoves and roofed balconies as well as turret and gables in Bavarian Renaissance style – this house offers upper-class elegance. Marble, stucco details, gold-plated mirrors, a round-arched ceiling and a red sisal carpet complete the magnificent furnishing scheme.
Upper-class elegance in the Bavarian Quarter
The multi-family house is situated in the middle of a tranquil residential street with old trees and just a few steps away from the Bayerischer Platz. Outstanding gastronomy, grand old buildings and plants for aesthetic effect are typical of the district, which has enjoyed constant popularity for years.
- Historical building from the “Gründerzeit”
- Impressive entrée
- Idyllic inner courtyard with fountain, trees and plants
- High ceilings, stucco, marble, wooden double-case windows, balcony, historical-building doors, plank flooring, gold-plated mirrors
- Quiet and upper-class living in a purely residential area
- Underground railway lines directly in front of the building (U4, U7)
- Winterfeldtplatz and Viktoria-Luise-Platz around the corner
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.